Don’t you think Paintball guns are fun to use? It seems like a toy gun, which is easy to hold and light in weight too. They are air guns with the least pressure to shoot.
They are used in competitive shooting to confront and hit the spherical shaped paintballs filled-up with gelatins. It is a piece of essential equipment in the game of paintball. Any compressed air or Carbondi oxide is used to dive the paintball forward from the barrel of the paintball gun.
This helps in instant targeting with the help of paintballs. The paintball gun works as when we fire from the gun, then there is a small bolt, which forces the ball to go into the barrel of the paintball and at the same instant it bolts the ball into the barrel.
Best Paintball Guns Under $200
Buying a paintball gun might be a daunting task for you but, the price to afford this gun is much difficult than that. Hopefully, there are selective options of paintball guns that you would like to purchase within the budget of $200.
So, here we are going to have look at the list of those uniquely selective options of paintball guns to choose from with their features. Here we will proceed with our first one.
1. BT – 4 combat
- BT -4 Combat has slid away feed port with easy maintenance and use. It is a good one for beginners and includes a unique customized base of the gun for advanced-pro players also.
- This paintball gun is strong and powerful standing to your expectations for a long duration. Its bottom line is made up of highly durable stainless steel with the impact-resistant coating. It has a lightweight with a proper balance in the user’s hands to hold. It delivers accurate shooting.
- This paintball gun is easy to clean and has a facility of adjusting the external velocity for easily accessing to hit the target. It is legitimate to be used for tournaments and sports competitions and has great compatibility with Carbon dioxide.
One of the most interesting things about this paintball gun is its upgraded version. In this version, the grip frame could be easily fixed and removed too.
The vertical grip of this paintball gun could be adjusted as per your need or requirement. It also has vertical and horizontal air tank adaptors.
Its both of Picatinny rails, which are above and below the gun with a plethora of options for customizing its accessories. Its accessories are a handle, sights, scoops, lights, and lasers too. The barrel links to Tippmann A5 or X7.
It comes with a year of warranty with 68 Caliber, Semi-Automatic for action, 13BPS cycle rate, aluminum body material with the accuracy range of 150+ft.
2. Project Solvo Paintball Gun
- The framework of Project Solvo Paintball has been done by the U.S. Army, making it a really impressive and upgraded model for all the shooters.
- This paintball gun has tool-storage for ready to shoot or in the middle of the fight. Its design was specifically constructed to attract people of paintball sports to have and fun and enjoy shooting with adequate efficiency.
- This paintball gun has a rugged style with the special mechanism of firing to a non-stop battle. Its aluminum barrel is good for storing and has sufficient power to attract a player so that he could concentrate and focus on giving his performance in the battle.
Project Solvo Paintball is an advanced upgraded gun with its perfect originality with real mark having Caliber 68 for accurate shooting. It is easy to use as it requires no modification, which is also the reason why it is good to use for beginners.
This gun is light in weight and easy to maintain with cleaning too. It does not need high cleaning or on a regular basis. It is well constructed to suit your needs for shooting without having any fuss over its excellent quality of triggering the gun for the target.
This gun has 6 positioned collapsible and a foldable stock for converting the gun into the sub-machine gun with in-built 4 Picatinny rails delivering good performance with its other accessories too.
This gun includes a grenade launcher with a handguard underneath for increasing the storage section of a tool kit. It has perfect compatibility with US Army Tippmann 98 with a plethora of customizations.
3. Spyder Fenix
- Spyder Fenix company delivers a wide range of guns with its paintball products. Out of all, Spyder Fenix is the most popular one used by those who are not able to afford high costing or expensive gun.
- This gun could be adjusted as your requirement and need too, for your shooting tournament. It is easily accessible for all the users with fast speed shooting and prevents every complication.
- This gun is capable to permit 1,600 shots from 20-ounce of a cartridge with Carbon dioxide pressure, which makes it most influential in the commercial market these days. Most of the pro players have great enjoyment in using it after its upgraded quality.
Spyder Fenix is an 11-inch barrel port constructed from the aluminum that enhances the stability and working of this paintball gun. It has Anti Chop technology (A.C.T.) system for much easier operation.
It has LEAP II circuit board and contained rear-facing accessing mode display and an aluminum cover of dual ball detention with a high-speed power engine.
It has 3 ways to adjust the magnetic trigger. The velocity adjustment in this gun could be done from outside with good access and instant release.
This gun has EKO Valve with a break beam eye. It has a high impact trigger made of polymer with a properly adjustable inline regulator. It has a standard thread adapter in vertical with braided hose made of steel.
4. Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series With A.C.T
- Its framework is constructed with a per-second shot speed of eight-ball claiming it to be one of the fastest working paintball guns in the market.
- This gun comes with a range of those areas where you could easily install the accessories and scopes in the paintball gun.
- This gun could be easily accessed and cleaned too. The operation of this gun is simple with no great complicated instruction to use. It is an all-rounder working gun with fast-speed working under $200.
Tippmann 98 Custom paintball gun has a split receiver, which would make much easy for you to access inside the gun and has Anti-chop system avoiding the high interrupting with good maintaining system
This rifle is one of the most liked by all paintball guns, which is recommended by many of the beginners throughout the world. It has a classic style with Anti-Chop Technology (A.C.T) in the technical accessories of the paintball gun intact inside the Tippmann 98.
This gun has some accessories, which are the owner’s manual, Allen wrenches, spare tank O-ring, gun lubricant, cleaning cable and Ammo box. It has Picatinny rails on the top of it with a handle to hold.
Most of the players are trained with Tippmann 98 Custom paintball gun to perform in the tournament and play too.
5. Spyder Xtra Custom Marker Pro Pack
- Spyder Xtra custom market pro pack is a paintball gun for beginners, which they could put into use for the high-level tournaments and competitions with upgraded clumpy feature with least of 15% light in weight and 10% short in size in comparison to previous models.
- This paintball gun is made from aluminum material being strong and powerful enough. It has anodized matte finishing with an eye-catching framework attracting the players to buy and use it.
- This paintball gun could be accessed and used easily. It has an easy maintaining system for all the advanced pro players featuring a foregrip chamber regulating the consistency of the air temperature.
Spyder Xtra custom market pro pack has smooth and inflow shooting with the instant speed of shooting avoiding any interruption in it. Its rapid-firing system is easy when used two-fingers and without any rubber grip panel. It runs its pressure on Carbon dioxide.
This gun has a long-lasting guarantee for all beginners. They purchase this equipment of paintball gun having a sturdy framework, Calibre 68, paintball marker, 200 round hopper, mask and tank of Carbon dioxide.
Here, we have buyers guide for all those beginners and pro players going for the paintball tournament or competitions, who must know the essential thing to consider before buying the best paintball gun for themselves. Let’s have a look.
- Regular or Occasional Player
Before buying a paintball gun, you must keep in mind to your playing tournaments, whether they are frequent or on daily basis games or occasionally.
This point is most important concerning buying it because if you play the paintball game frequently then you need to buy a good one, no matter the cost but you must focus on the quality of the paintball gun.
You must look at every feature and benefit it would deliver, very minutely and carefully. Ask from the seller, if you could give a try once, in order to be sure about its quality and standard.
- Consideration of the Facility
It is advisable and important for you to know at what facility you are going to play the paintball game. You must be sure whether they allow or permit the type of paintball gun you are going to purchase for yourself.
It is essential for every player to keep this in mind before even purchasing it. Some of the players do no event consider it but as per my opinion, you must.
- Specify your Paintball game
You must be specific with the type of paintball game you are going to play with the paintball gun you are going to buy. This is because there are many paintball guns, which come with an array of advantages and beneficial features, which prove to be good for their practice and training too.
They must be legitimate for being used for a game to play otherwise they might be of great harm to you. So, be aware of the paintball game you want to play either for the tournament or some of the competitions
- Position, Weight, and type
Sniper or frontman positions are common, but also there are various other positions that you must know and tell the seller you would like to play in so that he could advise you with a proper paintball gun.
The weight of the paintball gun must not be more than 7 lbs. Also, the gun must be light in weight, easy to carry and hold with a good grip. There are many types of paintball guns and you must have knowledge about them in order to not buy the one you don’t need to require to play with.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What things are essential to be comprised in the Paintball guns?
Most importantly the discounts and offers whether on a gun or the gun comes with a full package. Be aware if it is not for the beginners. You must check-in for the accessories you need in a paintball gun.
- Why should I check the weight of the gun?
The weight of the paintball gun must be checked because in order to be specific with the kind of grip it accommodates. Your fingers must fit into the spherical hole to trigger it. It must not be more than 7 lbs.
- Why I must specify the paintball game I want to play? Do I also need to tell the type to the seller?
You must specify the paintball game there are many paintball guns, prove to be good for playing. In fact, there are many types of paintball guns about which, you must have knowledge about them in order to not buy the one you don’t need to require to play with.
- What is the most important feature of the Spyder Xtra custom market pro pack?
Spyder Xtra custom market pro pack paintball gun is made from aluminum material being strong and powerful enough. It has anodized matte finishing with an eye-catching framework attracting the players to buy and use it.
- What is the equipment, I will get included with Tippmann 98 Custom paintball gun?
The owner’s manual, Allen wrenches, spare tank O-ring, gun lubricant, cleaning cable, and the Ammo box are the equipment you will get included with Tippmann 98 Custom paintball gun.
Well, it was fun to know about the best Paintball gun under the budget of $200. They are affordable with good quality and standard markers. They come with essential accessories and technical equipment with adjustments and a good grip on the gun.
The Anti-Chop technology (A.C.T) in the paintball comes with the upgraded standard used for the beginners and pro players too. You must keep in mind all the bulletins given above in the guide for all the customers. They are very important and not to forget, check the prices of all the paintball guns too.
Here we have two best paintballs guns, the first is cheap and the second one is a combo pack with a wide range of benefits. BT -4 Combat comes with a year of warranty with 68 Caliber, Semi-Automatic for action, 13BPS cycle rate, aluminum body material with the accuracy range of 150+ft.
It has both of Picatinny rails, which are above and below the gun with a plethora of options for customizing its accessories. Its accessories are a handle, sights, scoops, lights, and lasers too. The barrel links to Tippmann A5 or X7 priced under $200.
And here we have our second one, Spyder Xtra custom market pro pack paintball gun with Calibre 68, paintball marker, 200 round hopper, mask and tank of Carbon dioxide.
It has a strong and powerful body with a perfect grip for the user to hold. It could be accessed and used easily. It has an easy maintaining system for all the advanced pro players featuring a foregrip chamber regulating the consistency of the air temperature.
Use for the high-level tournaments and competitions with upgraded clamps feature with least of 15% light in weight and 10% short in size in comparison to previous models
So, now there is no time to wait! Get ready for some thrilling competition among all the players, be it a beginner or a pro player.