The Paintball Pistols are fun to play with and could be used in defence purposes too. They come in wide varieties with different prices depending on the quality features that they possess.
For buying it, you need to look out for so many factors so that you may not end up in buying the one you are not comfortable with. So many times you are stuck in a difficult situation to choose the best Paintball pistol.
Regardless of your interesting hobby or professionally involvement, playing paintball pistols would be too enthusiastic for you.
Best Paintball Pistols
Over the course of time, you merely develop a great interest in playing it and start looking for better options for paintball pistols. So, here we are with the 5 best paintball pistols given with price, features and briefed too. Let us take the first one.
1. Tippmann TPX Paintball Pistol Starter Kit
- The Tippmann TPX Paintball Pistol looks like a prop being used in movies and perfectly made for martial gaming.
- It comes with a 2-year warranty. It has discreet customization and well-balanced body made of fine material. The pistols tanker is filled with compressed air of Nitrogen or Carbon dioxide, to whichever the manufacturer prefers the most. In this pistols, carbon dioxide gas has been filled and it maintains the flow of paintball into the air.
- Its units deliver higher consistency and accuracy on the condition of pressing the trigger and it will shoot after you trigger it the second time.
The Tippmann TPX Paintball Pistol is a model made of a barrel on the bottom and Carbon dioxide air along with Picatinny rail for attaching the spare parts. It is a design of the 2nd generation of the Tippmann brand that has made some enhancements in its functioning.
This paintball pistol is absolutely like a filmy gun having a semi-automatic marker to the person holding it makes him feel like acquiring a handgun. It has an appealing look with no unnecessary fancy looks. It has a compact designing for the experienced and beginners too.
This paintball pistol mainly concentrates on its maximum efficiency and cost-effective feature. Its body is made in a way to improve its maintenance for easily getting the internal mechanism of the manufacturer.
The Tippmann TPX Paintball Pistols framework has been constructed with high jolt polymer and insubstantial structure, which tell that this model has reliability, lightweight and is idle for a person shooting with a sidearm
2. JT ER2 Pump Paintball Pistol
- The JT ER2 Pump Paintball Pistol has a reloading system of the pump with a single-trigger pulling, which makes it easier for the person to operate it.
- It comes in a kit with a starter pack containing a pistol, 120grams of cartridges filled with Carbon dioxide gas, a triple pack of paintball 10 in each pack and a barrel too, packed inside.
- It is a superb choice to be preferred by the beginners and as well as experienced ones too. This model is distinct from every other model having extraordinary functioning as eye-catching features tempting a person to buy it in a glance.
The JT ER2 Pump Paintball Pistol is a too admirable product ensuring good quality of an internal structure. It is a highly durable model with a long time functioning delivering proper consistency and remarkable strength.
This is a pump paintball pistol with simpler manual and easy to use. It could be handled properly and taken when you are out on an adventure into the forest. Its internal mechanism is easy to disassemble and then assemble it again for oiling and cleaning.
This pistol model contains only nine screws for safety and comes in handy of red colour for unsafe and black means locking. It has a compact and classy structure that would suit you as a prop for films and going into woods.
As we know, it’s internal could easily be opened but comes with little complications sometimes. It has a wide and broad barrel on the bottom with the traditional trigger in an instance with effective speed.
3. Tippmann TIPX Paintball Pistol Marker Gun
- The Tippman Tipx Paintball Pistol Marker Gun comes in a variety of models with proper mobility and fabulous functioning to combat in the field. It is light in weight with compact designing and proper grip.
- This model comprises of various customizable features has full dominance over its working and performance at the time having a battle. It also acts as a self-defence weapon of no harm and tear.
- It is available in variant colours of olive, tan and black to choose it according to your choice. It is made up of high quality metal, which is durable and its trigger is made up of aluminium material.
The Tippman Tipx Paintball Pistol Marker Gun could be used to play for a long duration or for many hours without losing its power and accuracy to function. It has Camouflage customization for many mounting spare parts.
It has been designed with innovative technology delivering high efficiency and capability to function. It comes with double 7-round true feed stack magazines in the least pressure system and the instant release mechanism.
This gun has a Caliber of 0.68 marker gun. It has 8 feed rate of bullets per second including an external velocity adjuster. The innovative design of the spool valve helps in the reduction of triggering and elevating air ability.
Its compact and classic design contains each and every specification at the proper location. It is having a 12-gram of air system with metallic trigger portion on the bottom that provokes the pressure of Carbon dioxide compressed air at the very first triggering.
It is easy to handle with ergonomic grip having an elegant military structure and standard barrel.
4. Tiberius Arms First Strike T8.1 Paintball Marker/ Gun Pistol
- The Tiberius arms first strike T8.1 paintball marker or gun pistol is perfectly made to deliver the accuracy of shooting for a near target, that would make much easier for the manoeuvre to use it for outdoor and indoor battles.
- This paintball marker/ gun pistol comes with affordable and at the cheap rates available at authentic and authorized shops.
- It is light in weight and has to the point structure made with easy mobility and handling in the hands with an ergonomic grip and has proper space for fixing the mounting spare parts in this paintball marker/gun pistol
The Tiberius arms first strike T8.1 paintball marker or gun pistol is easy to access in the case for gun and rifle structure. They are made up of high calibre with a powerful and strong body with a classic look.
This model could work properly on the paintball area, whether it is inside or outside and you can absolutely depend on them with low stress and they will never go in short.
It comes with special and extraordinary power with quality performance of this gun with total assurance that it will not result in a bad one.
This gun takes you to a totally new level of combating in a battle with your rival with superb features for having paintball fight.
5. Kingman Training Eraser 11MM Paintball Marker
- The Kingman training eraser 11mm paintball marker is made up of aluminium material providing a strong and powerful body with high durability to work for a long time.
- This model is semi-automatic with special unbreakable rods and easy to load
- This model is easy to portable and with mobility to use the gun as per his need.
The Kingman training eraser 11mm paintball marker comes with 12 grams of a cartridge being a good source to train the beginners with special tactics of shooting. It has a Reversal striker valve system to enhance the accurate performance of this model.
The authentic weight and structure of this gun is similar to the pistol and has to function with not many techniques and easy to catch anyone.
The cartridges inside this model are filled with the compressed air of Carbon dioxide gas then they are fixed with a gun’s grip to maintain its balance.
Each and every cartridge in the gun has been filled with up to 80 shots maximum and a minimum of 60 shots depending on the temperature also.
It might be overwhelming for you when you are going to buy your first paintball pistol. There are wide varieties of options, which leaves you in a dilemma to prefer the best one for yourself.
Well, you need not worry, because here the shopping guide will give you an idea about certain worth considering points that you must keep in mind, while you are looking on to purchasing the best paintball pistol.
Before buying a paintball pistol for yourself, you must start with your budget price. It is very important for you to fix or consider your budget as there are various kinds of pistols with distinct prices.
The pistol that you would be preferring for yourself must or should suit your budget, in case it might exceed the price you have set on. So, you better not chase the high price because of the quality chances.
- Modular Barrel
After having certain options of pistols falling in your budget, check for the modular barrel system in the pistol. The paintball should be a good match with the diameter of your barrel to balance the consistency and accuracy of shooting.
The smaller size of paintball will lead to inconsistent shootings and terrible noise in the air and the bigger the paintball is they will get broken due to large space in the barrel with excessive friction disturbing the accuracy of shooting. So, you must better check the size of the paintball.
- .Weight of Paintball Marker
After having the perfect paintball pistol having equal diameter barrel with the size of the balls, examine the weight of the paintball marker as it creates too much fuss in holding the pistol especially when you are playing throughout the day.
The heavier paintball will require much effort to hold it. So you must go for the one having lightweight, weighing least of 2 pounds. Also, the heavier one would be weighing approx. to 5 pounds.
The examining of the weight of the paintball marker would surely tell you the comfort and easiness you are going to get, but the durability is also necessary apart from all the above essential factors.
If you are beginner, then you would likely to consider the fancy features but also longer the durability will not only tell the way you maintain it buys keeping it cleaned and oiling it properly.
- The capability of Paintball Marker
After having the suitable Paintball pistol in your hand, check for its efficiency, which is debatable especially for non-experienced or to be specific beginners.
Although it might be certain to play in your paintball marker to proper use, in order to have its least use in each and every time you shoot. In this course of action, it will create the least impact on the ball that could be good in the tournament games of paintball pistol.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the most accurate price I could get for buying a paintball pistol?
There are wide variants of paintball pistols that you might get under $200 and $300 too. The maximum cost up to which, it could go is $1500 or more than that.
The distinction in the cost price of the paintball pistols could be due to their size, efficiency, durability and many other factors that make it different from other pistols. So, the most accurate price you could get for buying a paintball pistol would be from $200 to $500.
- What PSI for compressed air is used in paintball pistols?
In many of the paintball pistols, high-pressure tanks are used containing nitrogen or Carbon dioxide gas for which, the PSI ranges between 3,000 to 4,000. The high pressure provokes the paintball to get released into the air without any inaccurate and inconsistent shootings.
- What is the durability of the Paintball pistols?
The durability of the paintball pistols depends upon the cleaning and way you keep maintain it. It has few parts of mobility will less wear and tear. It is your utmost responsibility to disassemble and clean its internal parts even if it is covered with mud or dirt.
What should I do, in case the paintball break all of a sudden?
You must not worry about it too much, as they tend to break sometimes, but it is recommendable to examine the recovery cost of the paintball pistol you had bought.
Its parts must be original and easily available, however, it might be a cost-effective method in comparison to the parts you can only have from the manufacturer. Some of the pistols might need special maintenance but you must be well aware to check it by yourself for its specifications.
- In medium-range or Low-end pistols, which one I must prefer?
For medium-range pistols, your budget price must range from $200 to $300 and could extend to $500. They could be utilized for competitions and tournaments and filled with Carbon dioxide in the pressure tanks.
But, the low-end pistols would cost you around $60 to $150 and will provide you long term use with much reliability and upgraded functioning.
It might be thrilling to buy a paintball pistol gun for the first time and even more difficult to choose the best paintball pistol that could be solved from the shopping guide and frequently asked questions that are the answer to all your queries and important bulletins to keep in mind before buying it.
Other than that, here we have the 5 best paintball pistols review with the price given and features too that you must not miss taking a look at.
Here, we have the best preferred the JT ER2 Pump Paintball pistol with reloading system and single-trigger pulling. It comes in a kit with a starter pack containing a pistol, 120grams of cartridges filled with Carbon dioxide gas, a triple pack of paintball 10 in each pack and a barrel too, packed inside.
It is a superb choice to be preferred by the beginners and as well as experienced ones having extraordinary features and innovative technology.